- How many ex-boyfriends can you claim to your current boyfriend before they go mental?
- Who is better at moving on? Men or women?
- How many shades of lipstick do you really need?
This was a big deal to me. Years before, I regularly spoke to female audiences of thousands to get them to buy more. This time, I am speaking to a few hundred forward thinking people on buying less.
So here goes:
If you would like to read more about the subjects i covered, here are great sources for further reading:
- Consumption/De-consumption:Yankelovich Monitor & Greenfield Online
- Readings on Serge Latouche
- Emotions Revealed by Paul Ekman
- The Crowd: Study of the popular mind by Gustave le Bon
- Thinking Fast & Slow, Daniel Kahnemann
- On Death & Dying, Kübler-Ross
- Robert Sapolsky lectures on human behavioural biology
- Science of Bottom up Revolution. Why everyone matters: Ted Talk by Tom Chi